Please note that this mod is designed for private use, and will always be a continuous work in progress of experiments of bad decisions!
We will also be heavily biased to our group's opinion for the mod's changes onward.
It's actually playable though. If you're installing this on your server and having a problem feel free to message me.
NPBots - Replaces bot loadouts and types with Night Park's custom bot via squad override for both factions.
NPFrenzy - A copy paste of the original Frenzy mutator with some more special frenzied variations.
NPLoadout - Replaces the squad system only, for both default Insurgents and Security factions.
NPMod - Replaces the theater system, an all-in-one activator mutator.
Again, this mod is actually a private mod for our private server, designed only to work on hardcore co-op mode. That was made to counter Sandstorm 1.9's co-op loadout changes, NWI have undone that update though.
- Custom theater or custom squad system mutator.
- More weapon selections for each classes.*
- New items, weapon upgrades, class, etc.**
- New bot enemy types.***
- All secondary weapons are available for every class on both factions from Makarov to Desert Eagle.
- More basic explosive selections for every class: M18 Smoke, M84 Flash, F1 Frag, M67 Frag, Incendiary, Molotov, and MG83 Mustard Gas.
- Equal loadout selections for both human player's Security and Insurgent factions.
- Higher level requirements for each class.****
- Locked hardcore movement speed even for outpost and survival mode.
- Custom counter attack wave config.
- Custom wave config for outpost and survival mode.
- Operator: M24, Mosin Nagant, M16A2, M16A4, SKS, AKM, G36K, AUG, Galil, Galil SAR, AKS47U, AK74, M1 Garand, QBZ-03, QBZ-97, QTS-11, Mk17, Alpha AK, Mk18 CQBR, L85, FAL, M4A1, VHS-2, ACE52, Tavor 7, and Famas as primary. Now includes SMGs and shotguns as well.
- Advisor: Same primaries as operator without SMGs and shotguns, but with ability to use 6x and 7x scopes.
- Breacher: All SMGs and shotguns as primary, along with both version of mines, C4, and IED as available explosives. All primaries are one supply point cheaper.
- Demolition: Same primaries as operator, but with ability to use explosive grenade launchers, both mines, C4, IED, and all rocket launchers.
- Light Gunner: Less primaries than operator, semi-automatic rifles are excluded. But with ability to use drum magazine upgrades.
- Gunner: M249, PKM, M240, MG3 as primary.
- Marksman: M24, Mosin Nagant, M82, M99, M110, SVD, Mk14 as primary.
- Observer: Same primaries as operator.
- Commander: Same primaries as operator.
- VIP Carrier, a light carrier that gives you extra ammo mags for secondary instead of primary.
- MG83 Mustard Gas, made with a special mix of pee and bleach.
- AP Ammo upgrades re-enabled, does not include all ammo types though.
- Honey Badger supersonic rounds.
- Security bots ability to use A10 strafe.
- Bots will call fire support more often.
- Explosive and smoke artillery/mortars on hardcore checkpoint.
- A10 strafe and smoke artillery on survival.
- Custom bolt for bolt action rifles
- Increased observer radio range upgrade, 20m and 30m.
- Wrapped and unwrapped suppressors upgrade for rifles.
- Cheapo suppressors for 9mm pistols.
- Osprey suppressors (lookalike) for pistols.
- Heavy barrel and custom barrel for rifles.
- Fast hands and steady hands training upgrades.
- Stackable quickdraw, loading, and aiming training upgrades.
- Tons of wacky gun skins (Weeaboo ones are disabled on NPLite).
- Black PEQ15 skin.
- Black and tan PMAG magazine for AR15 variants magazine skin.
- Black Norinco magazine for AR15 variants magazine skin.
- Tan and green accessory variants skin.
- And many more.
***Custom bot enemy types:
- Berserker: A huge juggernaut with tons of health and wields light machine gun
- Hunter: Fast moving rifleman that rush and flanks.
- Specialist: Fighter that uses a wide variety of weapons, upgrades, and explosives.
- Knocker: Shotgun wielding fighter with thick armor.
- Elite Marksman: High visual awareness sniper that wields .50 cal sniper rifles.
- Striker: Drum mag'd fighter that rush and flanks.
****Class level requirements:
Light Gunner: 70
You can disable it with bRestrictClassByPlayerLevel=False under [/script/insurgency.INSCoopMode] on your game.ini
Want some of the assets in this mod for your own loadout/theater mod? Hit me up and I can give you the files as long as said files are made by me. Open for collab.
Special thanks to all my friends (and their friends as well) on Night Park who helped me to create and test this mod.