You're small and there are jump pads.
Fall damage is disabled.
A map ported from the Quake engine. Originally made by ENTE (Andreas Endres) for Quake 3, he also did a port for Star Trek Elite Force and remade it for World of Padman.
Map Name: PADKitchen
Checkpoint = PADKitchen?Scenario=Scenario_PADKitchen_Checkpoint_Security
Team Deathmatch = PADKitchen?Scenario=Scenario_PADKitchen_TeamDeathmatch
Domination = PADKitchen?Scenario=Scenario_PADKitchen_Domination
Notes about Checkpoint mode
I never originally intended to make a checkpoint scenario for this map (due to the small size) but after a few requests I thought I would add one.
- 4 capture points & Security only
- The bots can use the jump pads (most of the time) but don't lose any accuracy while shooting mid-air
- The bots can and will get stuck e.g the kitchen draw
- I've not added restriction zones so expect the chance of seeing bots spawn in thin air (staying on/near the current capture should decrease the chance of witnessing this).
- If using AI team mates in offline, they will get stuck in the initial spawn area but will eventually get free.
- Turn up the bot count!
- Added Checkpoint scenario (Security only)
- Added another jump pad (by coffee maker)
- Minor fixes
- Added custom sounds e.g soup and waterfall
- Added Domination scenario (WIP layout)
- Fixed missing textures (let me know if you find more)
- Fixed the worst of the flickering meshes (hopefully)
- Fixed the worst meshes for vaulting
- Made underground pipe/drain area darker
- Better lighting build quality
- Handful of missing textures
- Some meshes are tricky to vault (usually looking at the ledge at a slight left or right angle works)
- Plenty of places to get stuck (look out in the cupboards!!!)
- Flickering meshes